Growing scientific research and increased media coverage have fueled interest in the role of omega-3 essential fatty acids in promoting health and wellness. To encourage a deeper understanding of the complex mechanisms of action that omega-3s have on the cardiovascularsystem and metabolism, Nordic Naturals is bringing together experts and health professionals to share the latest omega-3 research, and discuss clinical applications aimed to improve patient health.
- Explore evidence that demonstrates how omega-3 fatty acids support and optimize cell function*
- Understand the pathophysiological consequences of adiposity on cardiovascular and systemic health
- Learn comprehensive strategies for the development of clinically relevant treatment protocols
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
8:30 AM–5:30 PM
New York LaGuardia Marriott
102-05 Ditmars Blvd
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
- $99 ‘early bird’ through May 18th, 2016
- $129 after May 18th, 2016
- $69 students, staff, and spouses, or those who do not need CE credit
Registration closes May 18th, 2016.
Cancelation policy: Full refunds available through May 18th, 2016.
For more information, contact your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The continuing education units for this course are being facilitated through the University of Bridgeport, Health Sciences Postgraduate Education Department. University of Bridgeport is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this event.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.